Whether you have a wedding in your future, or you’re celebrating…well, anything at all
… don’t forget the all-important bouquet wraps. Gone are the days when you had to hold a bouquet of flowers by the bare stems. Now, you can accessorize your special event flowers to reflect elegance, personality and even whimsy. The possibilities are endless, ranging from the most basic solid color and design, to a show-stopping display of texture and shine.
Hand Tied Bouquet Wraps for All Occasions
Consider these unique flower wraps for your next special occasion:
- Instead of presenting the typical paper-wrapped floral bouquet to a conductor after an engaging school orchestra recital, consider wrapping the bouquet with a music-themed scarf…something that can be utilized for years to come. Or accessorize your hand-tied bouquet wrap with several small note-shaped dangling key chains. Again, providing two gifts in one.
- Think of how special your Sweet-Sixteen girl will feel with a lovely spray of flowers wrapped in coordinating ribbons and accented in the center with a beautiful, studded bracelet as a surprise gift.
- Bridal bouquet wraps are especially popular for creating that extra bit of bling. You can integrate a stunning white or cream satin wrap and adorn with Swarovski crystals or pearls to seamlessly harmonize with your wedding’s theme. You can also think about adding an antique brooch (or several) as accent pieces to cover your “something old”.
- Wedding bouquet wraps for your bridesmaids are an elegant way to give flowers that extra touch that ties the whole party look together. From using organic materials such as raffia or burlap for an outdoor ceremony, to deep saturated colors in designs that replicate the intricate pearl bodice of a corset, there’s something to match every bride’s taste. When thinking about color, style and texture, try thinking outside the box….to create something that will not only celebrate your unique wedding day but will also incorporate whatever is meaningful to you. One bride included a locket photo of her recently-passed grandmother on her bridal bouquet wrap, providing a loving memorial.
- Artists and graphic designers have jumped on the flower-wraps bandwagon as well…including one designer who uses materials simulating a large banana leaf, which is folded and entwined to look like a triangular free-standing base. Another designer uses crystals to embroider the bride’s and groom’s initials into the wedding bouquet wraps. Materials in general can vary from leather to lace…from metal to even feathers!
Make it Special with Beautiful Flower Wraps
No matter what your budget, there’s a bouquet wrap that is perfectly suited for your next celebration. Let our team of professional floral designer’s help you create your special wedding floral bouquet
or hand tied bouquet wrap that matches you to a tee.