They say that the best bloggers write about what they know…and the two things that I know are flowers and being single… So today, I write about Valentine’s Day flower delivery for all you NYC singles.
Throughout the year, we send flowers to our friends for birthdays, anniversaries, and congratulation surprises. Why can’t the gift of Valentine’s Day flower delivery celebrate friendships and how lucky we are to BE single? Here at NYC’s Big Apple Florist, we don’t discriminate against our single community; in fact, we celebrate it!
As a NYC Single, Spoil Yourself with Same Day Flower Delivery… Among Other Things
As a single, you don’t have to worry about spending your money on gifting for a significant other. It’s your turn to spoil yourself! Everyone loves flowers, no matter if they were a gift or a personal purchase. With same day flower delivery options in NYC, treat yourself to a perfectly lovely floral arrangement. Choose from romantic rose flower arrangements
or even one of our more fun and friendly winter flower arrangements
But, no need to stop with just Valentine’s Day flower delivery! NYC has a lot more to offer you singles on Cupid’s birthday. Below is a list of ideas for singles to do on Valentine’s Day. Before and after, your friends receive their sexy, fun floral arrangements to get them pumped for their night of wining and dining.
- Go see a concert: there are tons of bands playing that night with free covers and great specials on drinks!
- Spa: need I say more?
- Comedy club: there are a list of great comedy shows playing on Valentine’s Day that will make you and your friends laugh and cry about their single status!
- Speed date: maybe this annual date has finally pushed you to the limit! Go out with a group of friends to a speed dating seminar. There are plenty of others in your position, so why not make the most of it and date, quickly!
- Movie night: what better way to spend your night than watching anything from chick flicks to horror and drinking champagne with your favorite girlfriends? Take a look at our Valentine’s Day blog from last year! It has some great symbolism of our classic chick flicks. Gift the gift of Valentine’s Day flower delivery for your NYC friends to get them pumped for the night ahead!
- Go bowling: I went to Lucky Strike several weeks ago and this place is a blast. It has surprisingly delicious food and great drinks. Not to mention, the lanes are so chic, complete with huge couches and mood lighting. Brooklyn bowl is also a great spot, with an amazing concert venue located in the ever so hipster, Williamsburg.
- Burlesque show: one place, in particular is a place called Galapagos. This hip venue space hosts these floating burlesque shows every Saturday night. Could be a great way to celebrate your Valentine’s Day weekend!
- Dinner party: throw a bash at your house. It’s been ridiculously frigid out, so stay in with some favorite people and have a dinner. Make it BYOB and get some favorite treats to set on your beautiful table setting, complete with a Big Apple Florist Valentine’s Day flower arrangement! Looking for some fun ideas to decorate the home or something fun to cook? Check out our Pinterest where we have a few of our favorite things!
These are only just a few ideas to help launch your new favorite holiday! Have fun and go crazy celebrating the single life!!
If you’re interested in getting Valentine’s Day flower delivery to any NYC home or office, we offer same day delivery options! Contact us online or call us at (212) 687-3434.
Happy Valentine's Day!