Halloween is a holiday that gives you permission to let your inner child run wild, whether it means dressing up like a zombie prom-queen or buying giant bags of candy “for the kids.” As adults, we really shouldn’t go door to door begging for candy, but we can treat ourselves to a different treat: gorgeous, ghoulish Halloween flower arrangements
Frightful Halloween Centerpiece Ideas
Our “Midnight Glow”
Halloween flower arrangement creates the look of a haunted forest. It features bright mango callas and deep aubergine, practically black “Schwarzwalder” callas combined with black scabiosas, brown, snake-like fiddleheads (also known as monkey tails – to me, a much more disturbing name), and twigs.
More Spooky Halloween Centerpiece Ideas:
Surprise your adult friends with their own special Halloween Treat this October, and create your own Halloween flower arrangement with these great Halloween centerpiece ideas:
- Use Black vases or cauldrons.
- Hollow out a pumpkin to use as a vessel; line the inside with cellophane, a plastic container, or a small vase.
- Use rich autumn colors like orange and deep burgundy.
- Find organic elements that harken your imagination to a haunted midnight landscape: bare twigs, fallen leaves, white bark.
- Incorporate fun novelty Items like fake bugs, eyeballs or cobwebs into the Halloween flower arrangement so that the design is beautiful from far away, but up close – so creepy! (Get inspiration this spider-infested bouquet by Martha Stewart.)
To order an otherworldly Halloween centerpiece
of your own, give us a call at 212-687-3434 or visit our online flower shop
to browse our fabulous fall features.