It’s no secret that flowers make a fantastic gift for any occasion. With so many beautiful and unique options, choosing the best flowers can be an overwhelming experience. Where do you start? We’ve compiled a list of our top flowers to help make things easier.
Favorite Flowers List
From the classic to the exotic, these are the flowers that are consistently listed as the best fresh flowers
- Rose: A classic choice, with many varieties. Even if it isn’t their all-time favorite flower, everyone has their favorite type of rose.
- Orchid: Orchids are popular because of their exotic look and fragrance. Orchids are often the favorite flowers of those who like a change from the traditional, or who are inspired by the idea of an exotic getaway.
- Tulip: Tulips aren’t overly romantic or showy, making them a comfortable flower choice for most people. Representative of “perfect love”, an arrangement of tulips is sure to brighten anyone’s day!
- Daisy: The Gerbera Daisy is the fifth most popular cut flower. Daisies are simple and fresh, lending themselves easily to any colorful arrangement.
- Violet: These delicate flowers are popular for their simple beauty and striking color.
- Gardenias: The size and shape of gardenia blossoms varies according to species. The flowers are sought for their strong, sweet aroma.
- Lily: Whether it be one of the many flowers known as the tiger lily, or the calla lily (which is neither a true calla, nor a lily), lilies evoke grace and romance, making them the top flowers used in wedding floral arrangements.
Best of Flowers
The most important thing to consider when choosing the best flowers to give someone is the individual who will be receiving the flowers. What are their favorite flowers? See if you can match their personality with the arrangement. Overall, it really is the thought that counts. We welcome you to share with us your thoughts and ideas about your favorite flowers.